Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

MEOW

Hello Kitty has got to be the most famous kitty ever! (Grumpy cat is 2nd to the throne) But obviously, Ianah's beanie is not Hello Kitty, but it's still cute, right?

I have this "what tweens do" concept in my head so the bedroom was definitely the best location. This is my bedroom by the way. Messy I know.  

Tweens LOVE talking over the phone (although Ianah prefer talking with her friends through face time. Ugh! Kids nowadays)

Because talking over the phone is just way too mainstream, so tweens multi-task by chatting on their laptops at the same time.

Selfies are a bit more exciting using their ipads.

SM Accessory beanie

coltnava top & skirt


Forever 21 shoes

Styled by Colt Nava 

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute, you look like my niece! haha!
    wanna follow each other?

    visit my bog whenever you have time, thanks!

    http://perkyfunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete